It's extremely important for the long-term health of your Mercedes-Benz, and the safety of you and your passengers, that you have your Mercedes-Benz serviced according to its regular maintenance intervals. Check your maintenance manual or consult your authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer for specific maintenance requirements and recommendations.
For all Mercedes-Benz vehicles we recommend using an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer for your service needs.
At a Mercedes-Benz Dealership you will get the most up-to-date expertise on the components that keep you safe on the road, like the braking and electrical systems, fluid levels, right down to the condition of your tires — which are your connections to the road. With Mercedes-Benz trained technicians using the most up-to-date product knowledge and technology - and Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts designed to fit your vehicle perfectly - you can be sure you're getting exactly the service you and your Mercedes-Benz deserve.
Whether it's your regular maintenance checkup or an unexpected repair, bringing your vehicle to an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership ensures it's in the hands of the people who know it best.
As of model year 2010, Mercedes-Benz vehicles follow a maintenance schedule of 10,000-mile or 12-month intervals, whichever occurs first. Required maintenance is the routine service necessary to keep your vehicle in peak operating condition, and to help avoid damage to your vehicle. For all other model years, refer to your maintenance manual for specific maintenance schedule information.
When you take your Mercedes-Benz to an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer for routine maintenance, our technicians use specialized tools, instruments, technical literature, Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts, and unmatched technical training to service your vehicle. They follow your maintenance manual in detail to ensure that everything is checked on schedule.
Your Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Booklet specifies exactly what services your Mercedes-Benz technician will perform at each routine service visit.
Mercedes-Benz STAR Service Pre-paid Maintenance:
- STAR Service Pre-paid Maintenance is the simple and convenient way to prepay for required services, so you'll know that critical maintenance needs are taken care of right from the start.
- Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance allows you to "lock in" the costs of these required services before your first service visit or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. — So you can avoid unwanted surprises.
- By purchasing an affordable Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance plan when you purchase your vehicle, you can build the cost into your monthly payment - giving you a lot more convenience for as little as $10/month. Or you can choose to prepay upfront and in full. The plan may be purchased at any time prior to your first service visit or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- There are several plan options to choose from designed to fit your specific model and individual driving needs; 2, 3, 4 or 5 year terms, or up to 50,000 total vehicle miles. Ask your dealer about eligibility or call us at 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES to learn more today.
- Plus, purchasing a Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance plan does not confine you to only one dealership for your service needs. The plan follows you, so if you require service when you're on the road — or if you relocate — your plan will be honored at any authorized participating Mercedes-Benz dealer.
You invested in Mercedes-Benz. Now Mercedes-Benz has your back.
New Mercedes-Benz Warranty Information:
All new Mercedes-Benz vehicles are protected by our New Vehicle Limited Warranty, covering defects in material or workmanship for 48-months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. For added protection, the Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty offers continued peace of mind with prolonged coverage tailored to your needs.
To help ensure that coverage under your warranty right is never affected, it is highly recommended that you bring your Mercedes-Benz to an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership for all your service and repair needs, starting with regular maintenance at the intervals outlined in your Maintenance Booklet.