Along with the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While this virus is impacting our community, we want you to know that it won’t impact our commitment to serving you. We’re well prepared for managing situations like the current one, while ensuring the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from us. With that being said, we’re asking our employees to stay home if they don’t feel well and ask our loyal customers the same: if you’re not feeling well, please stay at home.
We have initiated numerous protocols at all of our dealerships beyond the normal steps that we already take during flu season to keep our guests and our employees as safe and healthy as possible:
- We have installed hand – sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow guests and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized.
- Every store is now a “no-contact” facility. We don’t shake hands, fist bump or hug until further notice. Everyone is also adhering to 6ft distance between all people.
- All staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands.
- We are in touch with numerous agencies at the state and federal level to be certain that we receive the latest updates and protocols.
- All of our showroom offices and demo vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
- We’ll also pick up your car for a service appointment at no charge to you.
Your safety and wellbeing remain our foremost priority, and we will continue to share updates with you as quickly and transparently as possible. And remember, you can shop with us or schedule service on your car with us 24 hours a day at bobrossautogroup.com or if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to call 937-433-0990.